Attorney-at-Law since 2001
She has over twenty five years of professional experience, which she gained in Polish and international companies, amongst others: "Domy Towarowe Centrum", S.A., "Empik Media & Fashion", S.A., "Budimex", S.A. and "TK Development", Sp. z o.o.
For almost ten years she has been running her own Law Office, where she specializes, amongst others, in:
- providing legal advice for the construction industry, with particular focus on construction process, rent and lease and in pursuing claims and compensation in the investment process;
- regulating legal status of real estates, including due diligence and conducting civil and administrative court proceedings and negotiating all types of contracts related to real estate transfers of ownership;
- regulating multi-generation succession states;
- in law of modern technologies, amongst others in pursuing claims caused by infringements in the Internet, as well as in data protection;
- in corporate services for business entities.
Extensive professional experience has translated into Law Office success, amongst others in terms of: compensations received for Clients, regulation of succession states and legal status of real estates, winnings in numerous court proceedings, including before the Supreme Administrative Court.
She graduated from law studies at the University of Warsaw and postgraduate studies in the field of "Law of Modern Technologies" at the Kozminski University in Warsaw, and is a member of Warsaw Bar Association.
She regularly publishes legal articles in the monthly C.H. Beck "Real Estate" and on the blog of her Law Office.
She conducts trainings and lectures on real estate law in cooperation with C.H. Beck publishing and other training companies.
Third year Attorney-at-Law Trainee in Warsaw Bar Association.
For over 6 years, she has been aquiring her practical experience in attorney-at-law and attorneyâ€™s law firms.
For nearly 3 years, she has been supporting Katarzyna Niekrasz-Gierejkoâ€™s Law Office in providing legal assistance in the following areas:
- support in conducting court proceedings in the field of civil and commercial law, real estate and inheritance law, as well as in conducting administrative and court-administrative proceedings, including the replacement of Attorney-at-Law at hearings;
- assistance in drafting and reviewing agreements and commercial documents, preparing drafts of registration motions to the National Court Register, ongoing legal services for business entities;
- carrying out comprehensive "GDPR"* implementations in enterprises of personal data controllers.
Graduate of Law Faculty at the University of Wrocław, author of awarded master thesis, attendee of "MOST" Programm at the University of Warsaw, member of the Warszaw Bar Association.
She publishes legal articles on the Law Office blog and participates in conducting legal trainings.
* Â Â Â Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Text with EEA relevance)